Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I was with Captain Jack Harkness after Torchwood: Children of Earth. Gwen wasn't with him. I was with a friend and we were at outside a building that looked like a ballroom, since the room inside was all tiled and white and outside was stone. On the grass field beside the entrance were many children who were on a field trip to see this building, but we had to keep them put until the threat was gone. Jack talked to us-- my friend and I, telling us about Ianto Jones, the friend and love he lost, which at this point, the view became a flashback of some of the scenes Jack spent with him. When we were back to the original point of view, we were ready to enter the building and fix the threat. Before we did, a mannequin stood beside the door like a puzzle. She had on a few pairs of pants that I unzipped and after two, I just knew that we were ready to enter the building. Jack went in first, then I and my friend, but before we did, he mentioned something about my philosophy that it's always safer behind the hero than anywhere else. We weren't too far into the beautiful room. Everything surely was white and either tiled or marbled. When Jack went in, we heard a glamour to our right. He instantly turned and shot someone, giving me the first view of what we were facing: the person was taken by disease, mistaken for a monster so he was shot and killed, then he came back to life and now was a revenant. When Jack shot him, more started coming from his left. I screamed his name as more and more appeared and suddenly came after me. I ran outside, leaving Jack, and into the crowd of children protected by a crowd of soldiers. The revenants started coming out, and the soldiers shot them. I ran circles around the crowd, dodging monsters and gunfire. When I stopped running, there was a child in front of me. He pointed to the mannequin. I tried to think of how to beat the monsters and I unzipped two layers and was surprised to find a third. Unzipping it, I saw my answer: the mannequin's tummy was glowing in the shape of many circles inside each other. I pushed down the centre and heard someone scream to watch my back. Behind me was the children's tour guide. She wasn't sick with the illness, but that brought the thought that locals were all infected by the germs causing people to become revenants. Now the tour guide was one of them. I ran in circles around the children, avoiding being touched by her or anyone else, yelling, "shoot them in the stomach!" Someone I passed noticed the guide chasing me and commented on the fact that she was bitten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates