Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I was at home and my mom was looking at a short movie I made a long time ago on her computer. It was E.P.I.C related and followed Axel and Isica mostly. The part I remember most was Axel jumping off the top of a tall building and Isica reluctantly following him down, though she was terrified of heights and falling. They had parachutes, which Isica opened and landed softly, and Axel unbuckling his before hitting the ground on his feet. They went to an elven village, which was intricately decorated. Here, the graphics came straight from the game Lineage II (though the village doesn't exist in the real game). It was a dark elven village, though they lived in a well lit society, surrounded by tall, green grass. The elves were richly dressed too, and as we watched, the loading screen came on to indicate it was truly from a game.

My second dream involved my boyfriend and his university friends. We were in someone's house and I was looking a few pictures on the wall before making my way into the room Cookie was in. He was in a meeting with his friends, and when they walked out, I watched Peach and Plum head to the front door and put their shoes on. The foyer was crowded with the guests of his cousins. I said something indicating I wanted a hug from Cookie's friends and the whole room went quiet. The two girls gave me a hug and everyone left. I returned to the room Cookie was in, and he, Mango and another guy were painting on a long, large sheet of paper. They invited me to paint along since I took art in university, so I drew something with a terribly shaped paintbrush, which now had a fish tail, and dipped it in black paint. I drew something that looked like Alucard in Hellsing, except he smoked a cigarette and had a long braid. As I painted more, he ended up looking like a character Rumiko Takahashi (the mangaka for Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha) would draw. I kept painting until the profile view vampire hunter became a 3/4th view, large head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates