Friday, October 7, 2011

I was in university, but it looked like my high school. I was a loner, as I was in university. There was a time when my class were picking teams, but I wasn't chosen last. There was also a time during lunch where my classmates were telling their likes and dislikes on a few other students, but I didn't join in. Frank from my printmaking class was there, and he was selling lunch. I went to this room that was wasn't in my high school and ate my lunch. It was hexagonal in shape and was empty. I at lunch peacefully in this room, realizing I was wearing a dirty shirt- not what I'd naturally choose to wear in public.

In my second dream, Cookie took me to Mango's party- the friend in a fraternity. We went up many flights of stairs until we reached the top floor lit by sunlight. The whole top floor belonged to the fraternity. The floors were linoleum and creamed colour and the railings to the stairs were honey-colored wood. I went inside and got a call from someone on my cell. They sounded like Gaufrette from high school, but they spoke on behalf of my mom. I couldn't hear very well, so I used the house's wireless phone instead, but I still struggled to hear the person on the other end. For the most part, they told me to go to back to my university and talk to my guidance counsellor. When I couldn't hear the other end for longer than a minute, I hung up and realized Cookie disappeared. I searched for him around the party, but he wasn't around. I went back out to the hallway and saw a large plastic bag full of something and was unguarded in front of the elevator, but not too long after, Cookie came out of the elevator with more full bags. He picked up the big one before rejoining the party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates