Thursday, October 20, 2011

I was at university or similar, and it was the end of a large meeting, maybe for my class only or my residence group in first year. A few of us were packing food to take home, as I was. I took apart foil covers to wrap food in, and there were so many. When I finished packing my share, I decided to help set up the place back to how it was originally. The place looked like the entrance of a mall, except the downstairs floor, which was dark and carpeted in maroon. I went down to see how I can help, and a dude from my high school, whom we called Stockwell, asked me to bring furniture downstairs to help keep something upright. I ran upstairs and saw the food now on the floor instead of on a fools up table. Someone was packing their food, so I helped them. After a while, I realized Stockwell as still waiting, so I ran to find something he could use, but I found him dragging the piece of furniture downstairs by himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates