Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It was like I was doing this game thing as a live action, but it was terrifying. People went into a zombie-like state when they were touched by someone of that kind. The funny thing is we could reset the scenario and start from the beginning again, but with each reset, the scenario became harder. I did this game before, but this time, I was in a group of three. It also took me three tries to be able to survive to the end. First I was alone when I did the "game", and we had to use the equipment we hand from our pockets. I had a blue flashlight and I found another person inside the scenario with a stronger one. We were in someone's backyard with high, closely-set wooden fences. We walked in quietly and ran into another person, a girl this time. We went into the fence gate on our left and found it full of zombies. So we ran to the opposite end, and we got trapped in the right gate. Although it was daytime, we flashed our flashlights in their eyes. It was suppose to work, but it wasn't effective enough. Being cornered, we reset the game and I was alone again, but I had my LED flashlight that required my thumb to press on it in order to work.

I this time, I ran from the left gate to the left most gate, where there was an outdoor washroom. The zombie people started crowding my washroom door as I looked for a way out. I was took apart the toilet because I previously remembered there was a way of exit behind it. I fought off the zombies with my flashlight, which worked better than my last, and searched. I don't remember if I did a reset here or if I escaped because the amount of zombies was too great. But I found myself behind the fence where the toilet was and I ran to my left, into the neighbour's backyard fence. When I opened their gate, I was surprised to see my old crush and brother-in-bond. He was a zombie, but I shone my light into his eyes as I asked if he remembered me, and he did. He had greenish skin, and was crusting, buy he was like a brother to me, that I had to save him if I could, and when he was back, I hugged him. I finally knew the extent of what flashlights did for these people- bring them back to humanity. When one zombie tried to climb the fence, we saved him, and we left with him as our newest friend. We ran into the street, where the setting changed into an underground garage of an apartment building. There were others humans there as well and we combined groups as we all ran for the elevator, waiting for it to open. I thought about my brother-like friend, and I felt sad that when I had a crush on him, we never kissed, so I wondered if now was the right time to ask for one before we die. When zombies started piling into the parking lot while chasing other humans, one of our friends got the elevator doors to open. We piled in and saw a girl run for us, terrified of the zombies hot on her tail, I pressed a button labelled "open", but it closed on her. I felt terrible at first, but I also felt coldhearted to leave someone behind. No one said anything as the doors closed; they might've felt the tension already.

When the elevator opened, we were above ground at a part of a city celebrating the Japanese culture. This was a Japanese-like town. My parents were there, safe and unaware of the chaos underground. My mom was looking at the stores in a strip mall, one being a driving centre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates