Monday, October 17, 2011

I was with Shortbread at the mall and we were looking for food for something- a personal event she, Wafer and I were going to hold at one of our houses. Shortbread and I wander through a department store and when Wafer called one of our cellphones, we met her in the mall. Together we walked into another department store. It was almost Christmas so there were many pine decorations and garland being sold. We walked through one aisle and saw an artist working on two pieces of work. He had miniature sculptures as well as a painting which lit up or moved. We were enchanted by the painting more. The painting was a collage of line drawings, and in the middle of it was his business card information. We wanted it, so when he wasn't looking, I slathered paint on it and stuck a piece of paper on top, pressing heavily hoping for a transfer. An employee came by and I pretended I was drawing on my paper, but when he left, I lifted it off and saw that my drawing transferred onto the painting as the business card was on my paper. We ran off to explore another place. Near the cashier, some food item was on sale, so we rummaged through the bin to see if there were more flavours and if it was worth buying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates