Thursday, September 29, 2011

Before I forget the rest, I was with Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who / Torchwood. We stepped onto a subway train with its exterior washed in dark chrome. I didn't know where we were going, but I was sure he knew I was going with him, and he was taking me somewhere. I don't remember much of what happened here except I saw a lot of his charming smile. I don't remember much, but from what I remember next, we were running from something and I ran closely behind him. We were in an ancient castle; the floors and walls were sand-coloured stone walls. As we ran through this corridor, we could see the centre of the castle, as one wall was made of pillars. The centre of the castle was hollowed out, so the ground floor could be seen. If one of use fell, it would be a nasty death. We ran into the room of a circular tower, where a handful of scared people were. As soon as I made it into the room, I turned to shut the door, but the person we were running from- the (tenth) Doctor- grabbed me and was trying to bite me. He looked terribly sickly, infected with some disease or possessed. I struggled to keep him away as the people in the room avoided us. I yelled for Jack, and he pulled him away from me with ease but before he was about to throw him out, the Doctor spoke. I don't remember what the Doctor said in that state, but Jack was definitely hesitant to toss his old friend back outside the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates