Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My class and a few others were on a bus that looked so much like an airplane from the inside. I was sitting with a classmate I knew, and I had the aisle seat. She needed to use the washroom, so I got up and looked around the bus, letting her pass. She took a long time to return, because the driver/pilot asked everyone to be seated as we approached our destination. We were going skiing with many schools and classes, and we were led to a large hall that looked like the stair area beside the food court in Square One. There were many students switching shoes to boots, as I was soon requested to by our guide for the day. It was very crowded, that as we were making our way to the slopes and equipment, I got lost as I was pushed and shoved through. I lost my group, but I recognized a face from our group who was also lost. We stayed together in fear of separation as we decided where our class could be. We found ourselves back at the staircase, much less crowded than when we first came. I climbed the stairs but dropped my bag. When I retrieved it from the ground floor, there was a pile of paper beside it- about five sheets of 8 1/2" by 11". Before I could pick it up, a girl who looks like Brenda Song (actress) picked it up and started giggling at the things she saw and read I'm them. I quickly snatched away the papers from one hand, but she turned away still holding two more sheets and giggling while viewing them. Peering over her shoulder, I noticed these were old sketches of Isica, one of my characters from Project E.P.I.C. I was surprised to see these; I was sure I didn't bring them with me. I tried to think of who would steal my work, and I remembered a friend who, at one point in life, copied ideas from me or had difficulty coming up with their own and used my work as templates. After Song was done looking at the two remaining pages, she gave them to me and wandered off as the girl I was with walked down the stairs to join me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates