Monday, September 5, 2011

Shortbread, Wafer and I were on a mission to access a restricted area in a building and gather information. We were dressed up in beautiful evening gowns in broad daylight with our hair worn up and neatly bunned. We posed as the young mistresses?/girlfriends? of a short, averagely attractive Chinese man in his mid-to-late thirties. He was an intelligent, sweet gentleman who had privileged access to the higher floors of a glass-covered, mirror tinted office building. Once we completed our reconnaissance task, we all abruptly ended our 'relationship'. Next I remember, we sat on the sidewalk, hovering over a suitcase of a mix of both important and non-important items. As I was shuffling objects around in the large, beige suitcase, a shadow of a man fell on top of me. The man we used stopped shortly behind me, watching us sort the bag contents. He picked up a small ziplock, clear bag containing a pendant on a turquoise ribbon (which one of us wore during our time with him) and he held it just a few inches above where it was lain, looking at carefully. I was on the alert, in case his intention was to run away with something, but I knew he wouldn't. He was reminiscing over the one who wore the necklace and how it was too good to be true that three women found him attractive at all. He made a wish recently, but before meeting us, for someone to love him and settle down with him. He replaced it and continued walking in the direction he faced. I felt terrible for him and our actions. I thought to myself how he was a good man to not work revenge against us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates