Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I was on a field trip with a class I don't recognize. We went to a small, brown mall where my class sat down at the food court. I was on the school bus doing something I don't remember, and a friend was waiting for me. When I was done, we got out and joined everyone. I sat down at a four seater table, but I didn't sit down facing the two sitting across from me. I don't remember where it came from, but I suddenly had a scrap of orange food in my hand. Without looking, I threw it over my shoulder, but I realized the person behind would get hit with it so I turned round to apologize. Sitting across from me was Cookie. He stared at me for a moment before I got up and left everyone at the food court. I rushed outside into the grey coloured sky, and out came Cookie who followed me. I turned to him and started crying, and he hugged me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates