Friday, September 23, 2011

I don't remember this dream very well. I was somewhere in a big open space with grass beneath my feet and a purple sky above my head. It was like a picnic with many guests, though I didn't know the people I was with. Suddenly, a little girl, about nine years of age, went crazy. In her innocent-looking baby pink dress lined with pink lace, she began waddling around while her eyes shot laser beams. She was upset over something and unleashed her destructive power on everyone. It was every man for themselves, as I rushed for cover from her fire. I ran towards the interior of a house-like building her eyes already demolished, keeping close to the ground and making sure I was out of her sight behind the rubble. My stomach pressed against the grassy floor, hard and compact from days without rain. I felt like I was in a video game, at which I believed the child was really a robot. As I was moving around to avoid her glance, I came across a body of a man around his twenties. If I remember well, he was Axel of E.P.I.C, or he was a complete stranger. Nonetheless, he was almost face down in the grass, unconscious or dead. When I looked up again, the girl was extremely near and about to turn around, but I felt someone yank me down just in time when the child turned our direction. Axel whispered, "play dead," and I shut my eyes, listening to her feet clank and crush the grass beside me and walk on. I don't know how long we laid on the floor for, but in some point in time, I felt his hand on mine. I opened my eyes to his sad, spaced-out expression before he made eye contact and smiled dauntlessly, pulled himself closer and kissed me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates