Sunday, July 12, 2009

The two dreams I had were continuous. I snuck into a castle successfully. I can't remember much here, but I was an enemy of the castle. The lights went off and a mage from the castle told the person of authority that I was with him. I ran around the castle to find an exit in the dark. There were guards blocking the doors. A guard let us through to the underground dungeon. It wa pitch black, but the mage had a torch and lit it. We kept walking in one direction until we exited the dungeon which became a tunnel. The tunnel led to the countryside and the dusty path continued. There was a group of travellers as we followed the path. They were fighting off enemies (monsters maybe?). I ran in and help fight them off. I was equiped with my sword, but somewhere along the way to the countryside, I had a shotgun or something. I had to pull back the top of it to shoot. When they were dead, I recognized a friend from my university classes in the group. She said she liked my idea. I wasn't sure what she meant, so I asked, "having a gun and a sword?" She said, while my sword was still on my hip, I stabbed the enemies that were behind me without pulling my sword out. The sky became dark and cloudy and names in blue were listed under them. They were the surnames of our classmates. Some names were upsidedown, as if they're no longer alive. I said, "this doesn't look good..." when I saw the upsidedown names, specifically when I saw the names "Feres and Ferres".I started to look under 'M' for the name of my friend.It was as if these people were all players of a game, including myself, and these people all failed so they wre un able to play again.

I was a swordswoman in this dream, yet I don't understand what I was doing with a gun. I imagined I was Cless Alvein from Tales of Phantasia after I fought. I found it fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates