Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I was at my cousin's house and they had guests over. They were voice actors. At first I went over to the girl 'cause I wanted her autograph, but beside her was Johnny Bosch! I was ecstatic and I took my picture with him. He was there for a while longer, so I went to take a bath. There was a square, tiled tub, like in public bath and I sat in it but I forgot to lock the door and someone thought the bath was empty so they closed the lights and closed the door half way. It was my sister. I dried myself off and went to the car, which had a shower head so I washed and my parents came and asked why I was taking a bath there, and I said that my sister took the bath. We drove off to a city meeting place and this chubby, fat child I played with (a fictional child) was there and wanted me to carry her so I did. She wanted me to go on the ferris wheel with her but I said no. On the table behind her was Grandma Aliang writing a letter on the table. She was happy when she saw me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates