Friday, July 10, 2009

I was sharing an apartment that looked like my old 9 L apartment with Amaretti and Biscotti for school. Gingerbread, ChocoChip and PBCChip were visiting at the time this happened. We were all rushed to get ready and packed. I was packing my purse when everyone was done and waiting for me anxiously. I scrambled to find my bank card, which looked like my library card, and grabbed it. I looked out the window to see students in panic at the front entrance of the apartment. Two vehicles were on fire. Amaretti came to the room and said, "let's go!" I followed him, asking what was happening, but I couldn't hear his response. Biscotti  was at the front door waiting for us. Everyone already left. We exited, and Biscotti locked the door behind us. We left the building grounds and towards the dock where many people gathered to escape. There were speed/motor boats that had a large, long plank of wood tied behind them. The crowd separated us but I saw Amaretti get on one of the planks and climbed on the same one. He was stuck at the front while I was at the back with another clueless girl. I told her to hang on to one side, and I will to the other so we balance the plank as we sped away. We held on so we wouldn't fly into the ocean. The boat went through a tunnel that looked like a large pipe. It made sharp turns. At the first one, I saw Farah Oerstead from Tales of Eternia painted on the corner wall. I said to the girl, "look! Farah!" and she laughed. She looked like she was having fun

In my second dream, I made it to the country side with another boy. He use to live in the area and came back to check on his mom. We reached an area with scattered items and clothing everywhere on the dying, yellow grass. I heard him say, "oh no! (someone's name)!" There was a bed intact with dark, mahogany bed posts and pink, floral sheets. On it lay the corpse of a young woman; her skin was grey and wrinkled. Not far from the bed was her husband who was more bone than she was. The boy collected their clothes from the ground and hung them on the bed post. This felt like a quest (in a game) to me as I helped him. We walked to his old house and entered through the back door. We called for his mother who didn't answer, but I followed him as we went though the house and out the front door. I was 30 seconds behind him, and when I heard him yell, I ran out the door to see him holding a snake in his right hand and a cobra curled around his right boot and slowly climbing up his leg. I yelled to him that I would find his mother, so I ran into the house and into the kitchen, where there was a cobra waiting for me. I ran around the kitchen until an older lady poured boiling oil on it and the snake kind of melted and died. I have never seen the boy's mom, but I knew it was her. She gave me a pot of boiling oil and a spoon and told me to use it on the snakes. I ran to the boy's side and poured a tablespoon on the cobra. The boy threw the snake he held on the ground and I poured a tablespoon of oil on it. An older man came to us to make sure the boy was alright. We went into the house and there was a reptile there. I panicked, thinking it was a snake and poured oil on it. It looked like a frog as its body swelled up, and I realized what I had done. I covered my head and face as much as I could when it exploded. I was covered its blood. I felt sick and faint when the boy came to check on me, knowing my weakness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates