Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shortbread had to drive me to the funeral home where my cousin, Regine, was held in. She died of some kind of disease and I thought to myself, she must've died from something from our home country, since I dreaded the hygiene when I visited. I went into the room where she was held. It was empty, but I went towards the casket with Shortbread trailing behind me. I opened it to find that my cousin was a skeleton. I wondered whether this type of burial was a new kind.

After watching an underwater mermaid show, my little cousin, Ela, asked me something that I don't remember. We walked out and into the mall with my family from the Philippines. While exiting the mall, I asked my mom whether I could find Cookie's gift here (a Transformers movie hoodie) from the department store, but I said, "never mind" since it would be... uncomfortable to drag my whole mob of a family around the mall just to get something for someone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates