Saturday, July 11, 2009

I had two dreams before this one, but I was too lazy in the morning to get up and write them. Now I've forgotten. But~!

I was in the room which I shared with my sister back at 9 L. We had guests over, and my sister, Shortbread and someone who I think was my cousin was there. We were looking through my manga collection. I dragged out a rack of manga from the bottom shelf of our bookshelf. The top half was completely Hellsing mangas and the bottom rack had random manga, and a few art books. I remember specifically that my sister wanted to look at a Tales Series one asking what it was. I felt nervous in showing it, since it was suppose to be Shortbread's birthday present. I showed it anyway, since it wasn't completely pictures. It had Sync from Tales of the Abyss on the cover. I thought to myself that I should find another artbook that was more pictures than text for her on eBay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates