Thursday, July 30, 2009

I was outdoors, at a construction site, sitting on a chair and working on an essay on a grey, foldable table. My laptop was black and shiny and I had a few things littered on the desk, as I can't work on a completely neat table. My mother and sister were sleeping in a large, white van behind me. The side door was wide open though, so they'd have air circulating inside. It was a hot day. Not far from us was a gigantic mechanical digging arm used in construction. The vehicle was clearing away something, though I didn't pay attention to what. There was a building separating us from the machine. At one point, the arm landed in front of the desk and I freaked. I ran into the van for cover. My family didn't wake up; they were still fast asleep. The arm landed closer to the van and tore off the open door. I was scared as hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates