Monday, July 6, 2009

I was in a room with lots og people but it was like a classroom. I did something embarrassing regarding clothing and was made fun of. I had to change into a skirt but the changing stalls in the classroom were all taken up. I changed into my skirt in my seat. The people behind me were laughing at me.

I held on, on top of my friend who was a walrus. He swam in the middle of the sea to an island with many other walruses. I got off with my back pack and a bully appeared. I couldn't swim but I jumped into the water and floated to the top. I suddenly was able to swim and swam away. I went to shore and suddenly was in an office. A random boy (who was my friend) was there and a cop. The cop said that (the name of the bully) reported to lose his back pack at sea and believes we have it. The cop checked our back packs and then left the room. I told my friend to write our names on our back packs somewhere, so the bully wouldn't be able to claim it freely as his own. The cop, bully and the bully's father came into the room and sat down. My friend shared his pirated DVDs from his back pack with the bully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates