Monday, July 27, 2009

Shortbread and I went to the same school. It would end when the sky went dark, and I walked with her to her home. I lived not far fro her. The houses were narrow and tall, and I was singing a song from Anberlin on our way home.

I was at a marketplace at a desert area looking for someone. I went to a man seated on some steps. He was looking for an item that someone else held. I walked until I met another man and we travelled the road out of the city together. As we walked, he took out an item and called out an incantation. The item created a whirlwind, which showed a view of a rocky area; another place in a desert. I yelled something along the lines that he was an idiot, and the man who was seated earlier appeared and tackled the man I travelled with. He also seemed to call him an idiot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates