Saturday, July 25, 2009

I had two dreams, though the first dream I've forgotten except it involved Luke and Asch from Tales of the Abyss.

I was at the house of my Aunt Precy's except this house was narrow and tall, and looked as if it were from underground. There were grasses growing out of the wall and entrances, and it was dark inside with dim lighting. There were three floors, I'm sure of it. She had visitors and we all stayed in the middle floor watching television. At one point, I left that area proceeded to the basement, which had a wall missing showing... what would be the equivalent of the backyard. Around it were more houses built in a similar way as my aunt's. All these houses were aging, or looked as if they were ruined from the past. Their walls were black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates