Thursday, July 9, 2009

I had two dreams, I think. In the first, I was with Shortbread and Wafer. We sat in a van like the one I used in my trip to my home country. I sat in the second row with Wafer and Shortbread sat behind us. We drove away.

In the second dream, I was walking around with two children. We went to some kind of convention or event, and I started off at the beach with the setting sun. I met two girls my age and left the children to walk to the fair when it became dark. The girls wanted to go on the ferris wheel, but I went to a booth somewhere close to the ferris wheel's entrance gate. It was like a fortune teller's booth, but it was dark and empty, like those photography booths at the mall. I found some foreign money-- a bill of 1000 and two coins, one which had a hole through it. I walked out and ran into three guys. I showed them the money and walked around with them the whole night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates