Saturday, June 30, 2012

I was on a mission with Leroy Jethro Gibbs and another agent from the show NCIS. We had to catch a few criminals as we staked out an old building with a courtyard. Shots were fired at us so we ran behind pillars, dodging bullets and striking back. At one point I got separated from Gibbs and kept running as the assassin fired at me until their bullets emptied. She still pursued me. I ran through the building and finally up a flight of stairs, though my energy was truly gone. I pushed myself up the stairs and the girl ran after me. When I reached the top step, I saw a piece of long metal and Gibbs appeared at the top ready to shoot her, but I struck her multiple times with the metal until she died. Gibbs helped me up and I didn't know whether to let the bloody metal be found with her or take it with me, but Gibbs reminded me that I burned off my fingerprints for this mission. The next scene was at the locker room inside the building. The police and Gibbs were going through the lady's stuff and finding Tupperware of tomato juice which they believed were blood. Gibbs had put them there. The police questioned Gibbs and when a lady came to the two talking, she placed a paper down which Gibbs snatched away and claimed was a paper to prove whether he was the father of a lady's baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates