Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I don't remember much of my dreams. I had more than one. For the last I remember, I went to an old folks home with Shortbread and Cookie. It was dark inside with no lighting and a dusk sun. The walls and floors were slate-coloured and made of stone. We went to a huge library and found this lady who didn't speak English. We were caught in the library by another worker, a man, who started questioning us. The home was a private place, so we said we were looking for someone, since we intended to find someone residing in the house, yet we didn't see him. The lady knew a bit of English and demonstrated by trying to read a Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh card to Cookie. We heard noises from another room and the lady became afraid. The guy who interrogated us told us to run. We followed him to a stone solarium and bolted the doors. The pursuers sounded like monsters or hungry wolves and they wanted this lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates