Monday, June 18, 2012

After my graduation ceremony, the university opened up it's doors and services to visitors. Cookie and his cousins were with me, and so were his parents and Blackberry, his best friend. The festivities were held for the full weekend so we stayed in a lovely house that looked straight out of the set of the Stepford Wives movie. I went swimming in the pool and I also wandered the two buildings that were opened for the public. On the next day, I asked Cookie where Blackberry was and he said he went back to his school campus, since there was a project he needed to finish. I noticed in place of my diploma was a sheet of paper with a long letter. I tried to understand the letter and the dates printed on it, but I couldn't. I went to the registrar to find out and they said it was a misprint. They would mail my diploma home.

In another dream I was given the task to make a pair of worker boots. The pieces were already cut and all I needed to do was use cement glue and piece then together. It was kind of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates