Monday, June 4, 2012

I had two nightmares. In one, there was a face I (thankfully) have forgotten. It was a hideous face with pale blue skin. Something was wrong with it's eyes. They were voided of a soul and they weren't normal eyes. In their sockets were something else, but I can't remember. Maybe there were more than one eyeball in each socket; maybe they were mouths.

In the second nightmare, I was with Dean Winchester of Supernatural. We went to investigate something, but it was pitch black. We finally reached a small spotlight and there was a figure. Dean touched him and something I don't remember happened. Then it was just the two of us, but something was wrong with my friend. His mind got slower and he laid a hand on my shoulder to steady himself, as he was dizzy. I took his hand with my own and felt something strange. I looked at his palm and there was a mouth. Startled, I quickly pulled away but his hand moved on it's own and the mouth began to gnaw on my knuckles. I felt immense pain (in my dream). I was being eaten alive.

My last dream was thankfully better. I gathered with many men in ancient roman armor. I too was dressed in this getup and it wasn't strange to everyone that I was a female warrior. I carried a two-handed broadsword, which I strapped to my back before mounting my brown and white horse. We rode fast, near the lead of the group until we ran into a giant monster. I rode around it many times for it to get dizzy, but the being had greater intelligence. I don't remember much of what happened, but a new man came along and rode with me to slay the giant form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates