Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cookie spontaneously visited my home and asked if I wanted to go to downtown Toronto with him and his university friends, Peach and Tomato. They had some business there, but Cookie knew I loved exploring new places so he wanted to take me a long. I got ready in about five minutes and called my mom from my cell to tell her where I was going. I was worried that she'd say 'no', but I got her voicemail and decided I'll call later again. Tomato and Peach were already sitting in the backseat waiting for us and waved when they saw me. We drove off altogether. The sun was bright in the sky.

This dream seemed like a continuation. It was past dusk and almost dark out, but Cookie was already in the water. I struggled, trying to figure out how I wanted to undress before I go swimming on the beach. I decided I'd wear my yellow-orange bikini under my t-shirt and go in that way. Some of our friend's were in the water, and some of them stayed on the sand to look at the sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates