Monday, May 21, 2012

I was searching for jobs from a box of clippings I received and a man came to me talking about his job opening, offering it to me. At first I declined it, as I felt uncomfortable with someone trying to push their way into making my life, but when i returnedto the ad, he explained more. It was held at his house in the countryside with a lush garden and many priceless items on display, like a museum. I drove into his lot in the late afternoon and saw as he described, but with changes. Instead of the green garden, it was beginning to wither and brown. He led me to the backyard where many sat in tables, waiting for other guests to arrive to begin dinner. I was given a seat by the man and as we sat, the boss of the company walked atop a platform and greeted us all.

I was at an engagement party with Jensen Ackles, who acted as Dean Winchester in the television show Supernatural. we were in the sunlight of a park and the wedding photographer asked me to come to a grassy area with him. I followed him to a line he drew on the grass and he asked me to pose (though I don't remember all that I did). Next he asked Ackles for pictures and I followed to their photo session. The photographer was asking him to go to one side of the line and do a somersault to the son of "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas. I watched with interest that I didn't Realized the world around us changed (and I was no longer part of the dream, but a spectator). The world around them was a windy desert with a lavender sky. Dressed in a thin, dirty, white shirt with the sleeves ripped out, leather suspenders and dark cargo pants, Dean Winchester was alone with an old, bone-y, lanky man covered in a thin, grey tattered grey clothing. He was teaching Dean a routine he'd need for the future; preparing him for a certain kind of attack. The day came when his training was required. The old man woke up to the vibrations of heavy footsteps. He shook Dean awake, then crept to a wide, rectangular window in the wall of their abandoned, large, steel shelter. He beckons him to see the creatures he was trained to pass. At the count of three, they jumped out of the window and began weaving through the tall creatures. They were non-hostile and travelled slowly in a caravan of their own. As they reached the end of the creatures, he heard a scream. His mentor was crushed under the steps of one of the massive creatures. The man told him to continue and not to let emotion distract him from his training. At the end, four tall, sickly blue women screeched at him from under their purple hoods. Began a spell and aimed it at him, but before she could execute it, Desn pulled out rose water and sprayed it at her. She shrieked and vanished. Off camera, someone yelled, "what was that!?" Dean looked to his right and a suited, heavy man came running to his side. "A witch," he responded. The desert was now contained in a long, glass hall beside a train station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates