Monday, May 14, 2012

I was with my cousins in someone's room. Lamb and I found blue, Hersey's Kisses and divided it between ourselves. Behind me, sitting by the window, was Lion. He was trying to learn how to play Chopsticks on the keyboard he sat beside. He played off-key. I tried playing it to show him, then his sister, Tiger came and tried playing with me. (strange dream, as Lion is a music composer and a great musician on the piano).

I was at the mall with Shortbread, her sister and Wafer. I needed to go to the washroom so Wafer showed me a secret way to a washroom. It was a sketchy path, and dirty. I didn't have my glasses with me, so it was difficult to see where on the blue-tiled ground was wet. I feared stepping on pee. I didn't like this toilet, so I wandered deeper to find a cleaner one. It was a difficult path and was very unfruitful that I returned and decided on the first toilet. Just when I was about to go, a door on the opposite side of the room opened and a man came in. We both panicked in seeing each other, but he was the first to calm down and turn away. I was too scared to go, so I left and told the girls outside I'll hold my urine. We went to a thrift store of used items; the first area we visited was the book section. I found an old thick book on a comic book. It was the complete comic set. I went through the shelves more and found a small binder of a girl's agenda. It had a puffy, Magic School Bus cover. I showed it to Shortbread before flipping through the pages. On one day, "learn how to be a celebrity" was sprawled over the top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates