Saturday, May 5, 2012

In my first dream Biscotti was leaving us. Cookie and I went to his house on a rainy day and gathered with our high school friends to have dinner with him before he left.

In my second dream I was on vacation again to a green, grassy retreat. Mauricio (an entertainment staff member from the resort I visited in Mexico) was there doing a similar job. Another girl and I did an event with him and then returned to everyone and the resident rooms. There was one area path where the dress code required a shirt, pants and shoes. As an older man and I went in, Mauricio said I was okay to enter, but the man had to put on a shirt before entering. I looked at my clothes and I wore a halter under a green off shoulder shirt and shorts. When I went to the main meeting square, there was an event happening where a group of people did a physical activity and anyone could join in. Surrounding them were a bunch of dealers of merchandise. I looked at the merchandise and saw Mauricio with the girl from before. She asked for some help to be better at the event we did before. People whispered behind me and Mauricio yelled at them because they gossiped that the staff member was fraternizing with guests and that wasn't allowed. The two went somewhere private to do the lessons and I followed them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates