Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Superboy (Connor Kent/Kon-El), Robin III (Tim Drake), Impulse (Bart Allen) [all from the DC Universe, mainly the designs from Cartoon Network's 'Young Justice'] and I were wandering about an slightly empty street market on a hot, sunny day. We were laughing and kidding around as we passed a vendor with many nicknacks and merchandise hanging from a wall he erected. We all slowed down when we came to it, looking at the various items hung. Superboy turns to short, little me and dares me to go buy a giant sombrero hanging from the wall. I shyly wandered to the wall, looking at every object and saw a brown leather messenger bag that I'd rather buy. The bag beside it also enticed me, but it was a small backpack. I reminded myself I was suppose to buy the sombrero, so I reached up to try and pull it off the wall. My height humiliated me as I couldn't grab the hat, so Impulse took it off the wall for me. Robin was beside me too, as they were both curious to what had my 'interest on the wall'- I guess they didn't hear Superboy speak.

I had another dream where I went shopping to find Bonk a birthday present. We buy each other charms, so I went looking for something that can be converted into a charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates