Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tart and I lived in the same area that I walked to her house one day because we planned to hang out. I don't remember what we did but at a certain hour, I said my goodbyes and left to visit Shortbread in the same neighbourhood. I stayed with her longer and talked to her mother when I was about to leave. Their foyer was huge and different from their current house. When I said goodbye, I exited through the front door and there was Tart in her car. She was angry. I don't remember how she communicated her anger to me but she yelled and drove off. I called her cell and left voicemail when she didn't answer. I told her meeting Shortbread was scheduled way before hanging out with her and I added in frustration, "oh whatever; f* you". A while after, I ran into Tart's younger brother. From what I last remember, he grew quite a bit. He asked what was wrong, and when I told him, he offered if I wanted to join him in teaching people how to ice skate to help me forget my trouble. There were special rules in this course: it was a one day thing, if you slip, you fail and don't get your certificate. I went on the ice and witness a child fall. An older lady came to her and told her to leave- she failed. When it was done, I headed out with Tart's brother and Tart was standing outside asking for forgiveness. She seemed to omit/didn't hear the last bit I said in the message which made me feel at ease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates