Saturday, July 21, 2012

I went out of the county with Cookie and we visited his mom in her new permanent home.

In my second dream, there was an event in my city. My dis (? my iPod touch auto-corrected this) didn't want to go I wanted to. I got sick some point and wanted to toss my food out, but I spent most of my time talking pictures.

In the next dream I was with Wafer and Shortbread and we ate at a restaurant until we couldn't eat anymore.

In my last dream, I was held prisoner in a vehicle of some sort that crashed into a tree in a forest where all trees were in the shape of a mascara brush. A few dignitaries and I were held hostage by a two dangerous (and crazy) criminals who would debate between each other which dignitary should jump into the hole in the middle of the vehicle. It was a void and no one knew where it led, not even the criminals knew. I sat in the copilot's seat fearing I'd be next to jump when I looked out my window and saw another tree dragging closer to us. Next I knew, I was on that moving tree, as I was the rescuer for the hostages. At first I steered the tree a bit farther to another tree which had a few injured victims and quietly, to avoid my act being caught by the criminals, I carried one-by-one each injured being onto my tree, but the female criminal saw me and I had to be hasty. I steered the tree to the captured dignitaries, somehow got them all in my tree and we speedily drove (or flew) to a castle at the end of the rainbow. Turns out, I was the princess of that castle and this random queen came out and hugged me. She then introduced me to my fiancé, whom I never met, and we got married a few hours later. The queen came to our room at night and tried educating us in making babies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates