Sunday, December 14, 2008

The people from Anime Club, Cookie and I all attended the same university/college which had a community centre attached, including a library. Cookie, EggTart and I went into a large elevator that could hold at least 10 to 15 people. The walls had large, clear windows that reached top to bottom but framed with beige steel and the elevator was in the shape of a hexagon. As we were heading upward, two men walked into the elevator. EggTart knew them and was calm. The elevator shook a bit and everyone ducked as if the elevator would fall any minute; I stayed straight, as if I forgot to duck and noticed this too late. When our floor came, Cookie and I walked out but EggTart remained in the elevator. We wandered the school wondering who those guys where, then I remembered EggTart had some unfinished debts. We rushed to find EggTart. We went to the information desk in the library and Cookie asked for a log of who had entered the building recently. The lady didn't have this record and asked someone else who printed it out and handed it to Cookie. He looked through it as I told him, "it's no use" since EggTartdidn't have a library card to identify him with. We ran around the building and when we reached a certain hall we found Wafer running to us yelling something along the lines of "EggTart's drowning!" She seemed slightly amused by it. We followed her into the room and saw EggTart's head was dunked in the fountain but many people watching amused or didn't know what to do. We attacked the two men from before, though all I could do was try a leg lock on the other man like I've seen in wrestling entertainment; I didn't do it too well and he was getting out of it. When the ruckus calmed down, I was crying and upset that no one helped EggTart. Cookie was unhappy, but he turned on an episode of Slam Dunk on his PSP to help me calm down. It's been a long time since I've seen that anime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates