Monday, December 8, 2008

I was at the Waterloo public library downtown with my German class partner for a project. It was really late at night and she was angry at me and told me that she wouldn't do another project with me anymore. It was 2 am and the theatre across the street was open. A man from there recognized her and talked to her about her famous father.

I was with Cookie going downstairs in a house. I was in a bad mood.  Gingerbread, Biscotti and JammyDodger were there sitting in a bean bag chair. I decided to take a shower but needed shower music. I went to the library and went through old vinyls. My sis was there looking around the library too. There was a cat who bounced around in an aisle then tried to go out one of the doors into the snow outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates