Friday, December 5, 2008

I was with Sera and we were at someone's old house. When two of our friends left, we encountered someone we believed was a ghost in the kitchen. We ran out of the house and caught up with our friends and told them about the ghost. They said something, but I can't remember. I became the room mate of a boy with blond hair in shags much like Axel's of E.P.I.C. Our room would change from a room to a cliff with grass everywhere. There were people who kept appearing or climbing up the cliff, I can't remember. For every one of them, I wasn't sure whether they were there to ask for something, or to molest me, but I was fearful so I pushed them off. My room mate asked my parents to come in because I wasn't able to asked them myself. When they came in, I told them I was a murderer and wasn't' sure what to do. My room mate asked them whether we should tell the landlord whether it's alright for me to stay there still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates