Thursday, December 4, 2008

I had a few dreams. I can't remember them well.

From where I first remember earliest, my family was at my aunt's house and we were leaving but we each took a shower first. My sister went before me.

We went shopping in the next dream at a store like Walmart. My sister found a Simon (from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan) action figure (or doll 'cause he didn't move) and showed it to me. I was happy.

My next dream had Joyce from high school and she was watching anime in a room with a VCR. It was during our lunch break and when it was time for the next class, I volunteered to take the VCR back to its original room. People inside were taking forever to get out, so I waited. When they finally came out, I carted the VCR (and TV) in and asked the teacher where does it go. He said "Oh, T---?" and pointed to a corner in the room. The VCR set had a name that started with a "T" but I don't remember what it was called.

My next dream, I was wandering around a University building that looked like UTM, where Axel has class. I walked into a place where a presentation or ceremony was happening and I escaped from it hoping not to get in the way. I ran into a stand selling stuffed animals. I poked around at the toys and hugged them and left the stand with the vendor fearing I would steal one of their toys, but I didn't. I handed the toy back to them. The next stand I looked at sold sweet foods. I looked around and saw chocolate filled with liquer and wondered whether I should buy that for a present for Axel's parents. Then I looked at the one beside it, which was cheese filled with liquer. I passed by both of those and saw cookies. Because there were hard/crunchy cookies and soft chewy cookies in the real world, I noticed that the cookies I was staring at were cookies made in between those two. I grabbed a bag with white chocolate chips and opened it and ate it while looking around the stand still. I wondered whether I should get a drink too as I looked at the bottled drinks. I saw a Toblerone drink and was tempted to buy it but I didn't and left to pay for my cookies.

My last dream was adventurous. There was a princess-like lady. She had an uncle who made it into a film and went to its premiere. She had a dog with her and stood in a glass room with wooden flooring. Her family was in another room that was visible through one of the windows. The princess knew about a storm coming; almost a flood. She wondered whether to warn everyone about it, but as she was deciding, the window by her dog broke and swept her dog away. She was terrified but wasn't in panic. She looked at her family in the other room as the water went down; they were telling her to escape. At the premiere, someone went to her uncle and tried to warn him as everyone was seated and watching. The uncle refused to leave. He was too pleased with his glamour on screen as he fought with the person who came to warn him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates