Saturday, December 13, 2008

I sat on a school bus riding into the night on my own seat right behind the driver, on the left. One of Cookie's cousins was on the seat across from mine, but we didn't talk. I had two backpacks with me but watching others on the seats behind me, I made my load of two into one. We arrived at our first destination in the morning. It was a university I attended. I went to a building on the other side of the campus to pick up my stuff from my locker. I made a quick stop at the local anime store on campus, wondering whether I should get anything but I didn't. I went back to to bus and found Cookie. He was in the army reserve for a year already and I just joined this year. I had to leave on my bus, but our commander told him to stay. She assigned plans for him on where to go. There were large crates that were opened at each end at the place where the bus left. He was told to get into one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates