Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was with Shortbread and Wafer at anime club and we sat in a row.

Three others and myself were sent to the principal's office but so were three intelligent and good students including my friend Snickerdoodle. As we walked down the hall, I spoke to her and congratulated her. We went inside the room. There were two worlds that we had bodies for, just like in Narnia. Half of the people there were changed, then returned to their normal physical bodies. When they went back to the other world, the principal's office was an underground tunnel that they were trying to escape from. Some of us were left in the office. I was there and a boy about 9 to 10 years was starting to change. In him was a beast and he ended up biting a teacher across the hall because the door to the hallway was open. When he saw me, he let go and came after me. I wasn't myself exactly when the world switched to the other world. He was a beast or demon as well as half human who was a child in the real world and an adult male in this one; it was the same with me. I was a princess of a different land. As he attacked me, I noticed I was starting to find him attractive. It seemed attacking me was only half the plan, as he was doing it purposely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates