Thursday, December 18, 2008

I was staying at Cookie's house and I fell asleep in their dark basement, which doesn't look like their current basement. When I woke up and felt my way around because I didn't have my glasses on. I found someone with my blurred vision. I couldn't see who it was, but I assumed it was Sugar. She sat on a comfortable chair in the middle of the basement, and brought her index finger to her lips indicating to stay quiet. I didn't understand why, but left her alone and continued crawling around in the dark trying to find my glasses. (A part of the dream is missing here.) What I remember next was going downstairs to see our friends. Biscuit was sitting at the chair Sugar was in before. She did the same hand gesture as Sugar when she saw me. After a minute of trying to figure out what was going on, Cookie comes downstairs looking different. He was dressed like a white guy trying to look black and gangsta, and everyone was there waiting for him. The lights went on, and the people all talked now. Cookie laid on the carpet floor, so I did too. Sugar sat beside us. I noticed that Cookie had copper wires on both his ears and realized he got them pierced. I saw something else on him, but I don't remember what it was. It wasn't a tattoo, but I remember seeing a business card for a tattoo parlour drop out of his pocket and took a good look at it. I told myself, "at least the artist is a decent one." I began feeling alone since Cookie changed from nerdy boy (eh heh.. secret, man) that I loved into a wannabe popular kid. I was jealous that he had all the attention and dug my head into his chest, and started crying. I was also upset that Cookie changed who he was without talking to me first. I thought, "if anyone asked why I was sad, I would blame it on the stress for planning the party [that Shortbread and I are currently planning in real life]. He was confused when he noticed me and ran his hand through my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates