Thursday, January 10, 2013

I went to a class I had taken with Cookie and found him already seated in the back row with a seat saved for me. It was a small class of about fifteen and the professor I had was my computer science professor from Harvard. He was teaching us CS. When class had ended, everyone left the room together and it was inside a rundown mall where the stores were all Chinese. The professor kept talking and pointing at the graphics on store windows. When we reached the parking lot, Cookie and I hopped into the trunk of the professor's jeep and the professor drove us away.

I was a friend of Artemis Crock of Young Justice and she and Arsenal were wanted for the murder of three of her childhood friends. As their punishment was being declared by the enemy, I watched the giant dolls hover around and move to certain spaces in front of me. There were many wooden dolls, but three dolls hovered forward representing the murdered. The enemy didn't know where they were but I did. I was a double agent. When the dolls stopped moving I left the area and the house it was located in. I found Roy  Harper hugging an upset Artemis behind a dumpster in an alley. They were framed but didn't know how to prove their innocence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates