Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I was with the people at church and I think my family stayed over with someone. I woke in the morning to find the house empty except Hummingbird, who was getting ready. I asked where everyone was and she told me, "what's wrong with you? They're at church. You don't have to go now that you're late." but I hurried to get ready and go with her.

I was in a class and the classroom was arranged like a high school's. I remember there was a handsome student in my class. I ran into the hallway and drank from a fountain. I realized I wore a white skirt and felt airy, but I also realized I didn't shave my legs. I hurried back to class embarrassed. I sat beside Gaufrette, and we had to choose a partner and do a project. Gaufrette asked me if I knew French and I told her Shortbread might because she took it in high school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates