Monday, January 14, 2013

I was with Shortbread, Cookie and Flan from university. We were in a building that looked like a university, but it was empty, like at night time. We were there for a relative's birthday, but the three of us left because we didn't fit in with my family. We sat on a bench on the top floor bridge/balcony, over looking the ground floor, and especially the floor-to-ceiling glass window with a view of of the lavender sky and setting sun. On the horizon was the sea, glistening by the dirt, country road. Directly above was a white sheet, which Disney's Tangled was being projected on. We watched as we worked on something on our laptops. When it was time to eat, my uncle came out and called us, a plate of food in his hands. Flan held out his hand for me to take, and I took Cookie's hand as well. Hand in hand, we joined my family for food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates