Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I was summoned by someone to go to the side of an old, stone building and bury someone. There, I found Dean Winchester (from Supernatural) who told me his parents where buried improperly and he had to rebury them. I found myself in a mission to find someone, I think. I was in a place that looked like the basement of my church and a girl and I were getting ready for our undercover missions. Cookie was given a task to infiltrate from inside the underwater moat, while the girl and I were to act as servants or card sharks. I wanted to do another task because I was afraid of blowing my cover but I wasn't allowed to take over Cookie's task because I couldn't swim. After a while of hiding in the basement, Butter came down and said there was an archery tournament, so I went upstairs and did it, but you had to shoot within the blue rings of the target. We had to restart the competition, as someone messed up, so I cheated and missed one blue area. I made it at first place. We had to pay the tournament admission fee of ten dollars, so I went down and asked to borrow money from someone. Butter gave me a ten dollar bill, but it was fake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates