Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I was with Cookie in a livingroom with dark blue carpet and walls lined with white. There were boxes scattered around the room as if someone moved in or was moving out. We killed time in this room while we waited for his sister to come and tell us what to do with these boxes. I found myself at the ground floor of an apartment waiting for my friends to come pick me up when a car pulled up and I got into the backseat. It was like a small limousine because the person in the front passenger turned around and talked to us. I can't tell who the other person I was with was, but the other was Wafer. We were planning something for Shortbread's birthday. We arrived at another apartment and went to the party room. We talked and my cousin showed up and started dancing. I didn't know we invited her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates