Saturday, October 27, 2012

I was with Cookie and we were with two of his friends from university in a dark basement with old wooden walls from the 1990s. We were playing games like Baldur's Gate and we went to a dungeon where I died. I watched them play longer, then when Cookie died I checked the time. It was seven in the morning. I thought it was only seven in the evening but I realized I use the 24 hour time on my watch; we played games the whole night. I told him and we panicked and rushed to leave. I worried saying, "my mom is going to be angry" and he said, "I have to work tomorrow". We left the front door and came to my aunt's home somewhere far away. We were staying there for the night. We went upstairs and saw my mom on the computer by the window who was unhappy and worried about being jobless. I looked out the window and took pictures of the night sky and high rise buildings for my project for photography. It was a long wait to get those pictures, as I held my camera for a few seconds trying not to shake. When I was done, we went to bed. When it was morning, Cookie let me visit his hotel room. He was sharing it with a lady who was my boss and I suddenly turned into a man who was trying to quit his job from a difficult boss. I told her although I worked there for years and I thought she was wonderful, she was also an infuriating jerk. I kept going on from the notes I wrote and talked. After I finished. I saw Cookie's bag on the floor and took out his laptop. I opened it slightly and realized he was in a game so I closed it again. I wanted to look at the Greyhound bus schedules to go back home in Toronto. I was in New York.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates