Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I was with Cookie's sister and she was looking through her closet to dress me up for an event- ether her costume/birthday party, or a formal party I had to attend. She picked out an A-lined jean skirt (similar to a black one I own in reality) and said I could wear this. When I put it on, I realized I'd forgotten to shave my legs before leaving the house. I had let my hair grow for a month, because I had no incentive to cut it for a long time.

I was with Cookie, Blackberry, and four others (Cookie's cousins, maybe), and we were in a school building at a university campus. Something was different about this school, as the professors were all nuns. It was a tall building divided by many floors, and was rectangular. Each floors had enforced high school rules as well- during class prime times, no one except the faculty and staff could wander the halls. The seven of us were climbing the floors and hiding, to look for something. We reached the last visible floor. While it was quiet, I rushed out, followed by Blackberry, then Cookie. But as soon as we set foot on that floor, the classes ended and nuns exited their offices (this floor was all offices) to go to their next classes. Everyone found a hiding spot except me. I heard Blackberry beside one of the doors say, "because you're the seventh one, maybe you should..." I think he meant distract all the nuns for the sake of the mission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates