Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I was in a van driven by my cousin's new husband. She sat at the front seat beside him, and behind them were her little sister and my sister; behind them were Yu Narukami and Yosuke Hanamura (from Persona 4), and I sat to Yosuke's right. We drove around the new city my cousin moved to after she married. We were going back to her house when we passed a street with shops on the left. In one store, my parents, my grandparents, and my cousins' parents were leaving a store. We parked on the opposite side of the store and we ducked away from view, trying to hide from them. I was a little tired, so I rested my head on Yosuke's shoulder. We all heard a knock on the right side window, and when my sister opened the door, my grandpa was standing outside with some kind of fruit or sweet vegetable to snack on. It was light green and long. It looked like corn still in its green husk, except it was thin, like a carrot. After he finished, we closed the door and ate this vegetable before driving off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates