Monday, October 8, 2012

I had two other dreams, but I don't remember them. One involved my cousin and her cousin. Another gave me social anxiety, since I was around Cookie's relatives.

Cookie, Blackberry and I were in this apocalyptic game where we ran from an attack to blow up. The city had been reduced from explosions and very few had survived. We escaped in vehicles and foot, and after all the explosions had finished, we exited and the scene went to a little girl and her mother sitting with their backs turned to a kitchen counter. The woman woke and screamed to her husband beside her to wake up, but he was dead. A black man was pretending to talk for him, but when he slouched over, he spoke to the girl, and everyone was in the hospital next. The three of us went to eat and we went back to the hall door we came from. It led to the parking lot below. Blackberry said he was just going to get a drink and be back. Cookie and I waited for days, then years. He didn't return. Sometime during the game, the world turn into reality.

I was with Cookie and a bunch of university students. We were in a dorm room and something weird was happening. We knew something was wrong, but we didn't know what. A man about my age tried to lead us. Told us not to leave the room for any purpose. I was the only girl in this group and I was worried about being locked up with many guys. There was a young boy about ten years old. He reminded me of Ken from Persona 3. I stayed with him, feeling safer if I became his friend. People disobeyed the leader and left the room. Unfortunately, I did too and found that time was different. Everyone kept going through the other doors in the room and came back with a different time. The fire alarm rang and everyone had no choice but to leave the room and into the parking lot. Many people gathered outside. I was with another person from our group and we saw a glass cafeteria. We walked to it on the other side of the parking lot and sat down on one of the comfy seats waiting for the chaos to end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates