Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shortbread and I were attending Harvard University together. She was taking still taking her courses in English literature, and I was studying computer science. I don't remember much of the dream except I wanted to take a day off from classes and spend it loafing- sleeping in, playing games... relax because I was burnt out. We were doing down flights of stairs when I told her my plan, and she followed closely, yelling, "you can't take a break from classes," or, "I refuse to take a day off from classes". I yelled back, "dude, don't yell out other people's plans." On the day I took off, I ran into one of her classes with my alarm clock and dropped it in her hands while she was seated at a desk and ready to learn. As I was leaving the classroom, I noticed the teacher had the book cover for Secrets by Jude Deveraux on her projection screen. They were going to study it. I decided I would ask Shortbread later why they were studying that book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates