Friday, February 3, 2012

Two dreams. In my first, I worked back at my old restaurant job, except this time, I was a cashier at a grocery store. I wore the same uniform as I walked to my place, and dealt with customers waiting in line before me. When I walked around to another cashier post, my friend from my electronic imaging class was also a cashier.

In my other dream, I was still in the same grocery store, but I was in high school. My university photography professor was teaching the yearbook class that Cookie, Shortbread and I were in. This was an early assignment, so we were making scrapbooks of our own. Cookie and another of our female friends talked the majority of the time and when class ended, Shortbread came to where we were sitting in the hallway. I don't know why, but suddenly I was topless (yet I didn't have a chance to be while working on the scrapbook). When Shortbread came, I covered my chest, telling her to wait as I pulled a shirt over my head. She said, "looks like you were working hard unlike..." and she paused, half in thought as I looked at Cookie's progress and completed her sentence, "Axel." "Well, yes," she said. "I was going to say Cookie*, actually." she asked us to get up and take our pictures since a shy boy behind her had to be in them as well. In truth, I was going to pass my post as (something my dream never mentioned) to him. With a long, wooden pole in hand, she took a picture first with Cookie, the boy and I, then two more of just the boy and I. We held the pole together, as of passing on a baton. It was originally suppose to be a flag, but we figured we'd Photoshop the flag in instead.

-------------------
* She said his real name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates